Sunday, February 12, 2006

About the name

Okay so the name of my blog is silent coffee. This is a bit misleading because the coffees and dinners I have been to have been anything but silent. It's not that people are rude or yelling it is just that when you have a large group of people in a small place it tends to get loud. I know some of you are thinking how loud can deaf people be?!? Well let me tell you pretty loud. So the reason for the title is that it gets people's attention. Why are you having silent coffee? what is this silent coffee all about? What do you do there? The reason for this blog not only for my mid term project but to help inform others about ASL. As I learn I will add more links and add more information. Keep checking back!

1 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

I like it. It stands out, and it sticks in one's memory.

I'm certain your prof will agree.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home