Sunday, February 12, 2006

Jason's Deli

I went to Jason's Deli on Friday night. Jason's was not as crowded as Starbucks. I actually got a chance to sit and talk with a couple different people. The best part was that I realized no matter where I go and meet deaf people there is always going to be someone there that is willing to help me. I was able to learn some new signs and to get feedback on the way to sign others that I was confused about. I also learned about a deaf service at a local church. I think I may go next Sunday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

I really like the header! Starbucks is one of my guilty pleasures. I am viewing in Firefox and the text is very hard to read!
More Peace....................

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

The kids and I took a 12 week ASL class. We would love to continue. Keep us posted on how your class is going.

I'm using Firefox & Safari and the colors are very hard to see & hard to read.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

sorry about the colors. I need to go in and change the html but have had no time.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home